According to an expert on robots (go figure)….. There’s a study that was conducted on the 10 things we need to fall in love…..
1. Similarities. Because then it’s easier to imagine them liking you back.
2. Reciprocal liking, which is just a way of saying they DO like you back. <- THAT is sorta important right?
3. Desirable characteristics. Meaning their personality and appearance along with consistency should attract your senses.
4. Relationship readiness. It helps if BOTH of you are ready to be in a relationship. (TOGETHER) lol
5. Alone time together. NO! Your homies and home girls can’t roll with us every time we go out. Sorry, not sorry!
6. An air of mystery.
7. Social acceptability. The study mentioned it’s important that your friends and family approves. (ummmn, that depends)
8. They fulfill you in some way.
9. Excitement. You’re more likely to fall for someone when things are exciting.
10. An X-factor. NO, not a crazy EX that won’t leave the scene…. But something really specific you like about them.
WHELP…. I’ve read the tips… shared the tips…. time to use the tips…. Let’s not be BOO-less by Halloween!
LaTangela Fay ;0)
It’s the rise of fall!!!!
The weather is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are making the most of it.
So TONIGHT is the return of #EMPIRE! Are you ready? I know not to text, tweet, call or send a smoke signal to you while it’s on. BUT as soon as it goes off WE need to chat. Hit me up on the #TwitterAlert @LaTangelaFay and tell me your fave #EMPIRE moment of night.
Cops Shut Down a Lemonade Stand That Jerry Seinfeld and His Family Were Doing for Charity
The neighbors said “Jerry can get it too!”
JERRY SEINFELD and his 12-year-old son Julian set up a lemonade stand in their Hamptons neighborhood. A few of Julian’s friends were helping out, and the proceeds were going to a children’s charity.
But a neighbor called the police on them, complaining about all the people it attracted. The cops came by and shut it down, because they didn’t have a permit, and cars were illegally parking on the street.
Jerry’s wife posted an Instagram photo of Jerry and the kids jokingly putting their hands behind their heads as if they were being arrested . . . with the caption, quote, “Lemonade dreams crushed by local neighbor, but not before raising lots of money. Thanks to all of our customers and big tippers!”
It’s unclear whether or not the neighbor knew what was going on when they called the cops, and we don’t know how disruptive it was. So, maybe this was a neighbor being a rich jerk . . . or maybe it really was chaos.